“Nice dinner for Nana's 88th Birthday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 68 Restaurants in Pinole
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Richmond, California
“Nice dinner for Nana's 88th Birthday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

We took my mother-in-law: Nana to Outback for her 88th Birthday since she requested it.
Usually you have to wait for a table, but this time we were assigned our table right away!!
We enjoyed our dinner and later our server brought a brownie over the top of vanilla ice cream with a candle for Nana, so she was as happy for the detail, as we were.
We ordered some dessert for us (my husband, daughter and me) to let Nana enjoyed her treat!
She was really happy!

• Visited May 2014

Richmond, California
“Good, consistently”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I've been to this Outback several times, and it is consistently very good. Good service; good food. It can be crowded at key times, but I've never waited more than 25 minutes, even on their busiest days. They get you seated pretty quickly. The food is delicious; always comes out hot (a real key point for my family!) I've tried several dishes - steak, ribs, salmon - and they each come out good, every time. This is one of my favorite restaurants.

• Visited May 2014
Pinole, CA
“The Outback has moved to the front”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

This Outback is a good place for individuals, twosomes, and large groups. The restaurant is clean, neat, and busy at key times. I have found the food to be good, service, and beverages as well.

• Visited September 2013
San Francisco, California
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our friends invited us so the company was wonderful. They had been once before and liked the server who we asked for and got for this visit. She is the one and only redeeming factor. We ordered drinks and appetizer at the bar. The servers had to be reminded of the 4th drink. Appetizers came without forks and napkins. Reminded again. I ordered my steak medium rare- it came rare. They took it and returned it medium well. I only do one return. Our friend's pork tenderloin arrived medium rare and tough as an old cowboy's saddle. Good thing I visited the ladies room last because I promptly went home and took a shower. Visit this restaurant at your own peril.

• Visited January 2014
Hercules, California
“Good food, average service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Hi gang,
Visited here 12/2013 for a better than fast food meal. We've eaten here several times before and has always been good. We ordered the $14.99 special (soup or salad, entree and cheesecake) I had the pork tenderloin and the better half had steak. Well prepared meals, her steak was perfect and my tenderloin was delicious as well. The mixed veggies on my plate looked thrown together. We both has salads, both garden and wedge salads were great. Service seemed average at best, they used to kneel down next to your table, introduce themselves and offer the latest menu special. This time it felt like we were at Denny's. I didn't really feel like this was a dinner restaurant as compared to a diner. The amount of food was miinimal rather than generous.
I'd highly recommend Outback in Pinole, they always do a great job and we will continue do go there in the future.
Rich

• Visited December 2013

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!