“Good Outback Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Good Outback Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed at a hotel close to this restaurant and, as always, checked Yelp and TripAdvisor. Outback was the only restaurant that appealed to us but the ratings for this restaurant threw me off.

I've found Outback to be consistently good everywhere I travel (nationally) and I read several of the reviews for this property and almost was not going to go. My associate agreed that Outback typically does good work so we took a chance. It was a good choice.

This was as good as we expected. We were promptly seated, the staff was friendly, and our server, Kristen was fantastic. The food was fresh and prepared as ordered and came out promptly.

I rarely give five Yelp stars, but if this was a review of Outback restaurants only, they'd get five.

I don't know what motivated others to slam kit his location but if you have your mouth set for Outback, this now is fine.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Rodeo,Ca
“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went to dinner and again great food and service. We have been there several times and never disappointed. Can't waot to go back. Steaks, ribs and burgers all good

Visited December 2012
El Sobrante, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where the meat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We used to enjoy the Outback in Pinole so much that my husband picked it for his Birthday dinner. What a disapointment. The Pinole Outback has really gone down hill. First it was so cold inside that I had to keep my jacket and scarf on the entire meal. I noticed that many of the other customers also kept their jackets on. Second the drinks were served with a great deal of ice not much dirnk. The crowning blow is when dinner arrived. I have often ordered the pork tenderloin. The serving was so small the slices were distributed in order to fill the dish. My husbands samon was a slice aprox 1 and 1/2 inches. Certainly not more.
We like to support local businesses but for sure this one is off our list.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kathy o
“So-So”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

My former supervisor took two of us to dinner for our birthdays. Once served I had to ask for a baked potato "cooked TODAY". The prime rib I requested done medium rare was well done and dry like it was leftover from yesterday. The ONLY reason I didn't send my entire meal back was because I didn't want to embarass my friends.

I doubt I'll ever venture into an Outback anywhere!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pinole, California
“EXPENSIVE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Way over priced for what you get. I could go to Kinders and get much better meat and cook it even better than they did. I won't go back.

Visited February 2012