“Great flavors and high quality”

Munnerlyn's Ice Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Pine Grove
Description: It on Highway 88 about 8 miles east of Jackson, CA, three miles from Volcano, CA, about an hour before you get to Kirkwood Ski Resort.
California
“Great flavors and high quality”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a fabulously successful place in Pine Grove, CA. The best part of it is the unique flavors they offer in addition to the old standbys. It is a little pricey, but well worth the few extra cents. I am moving to the area and had heard about the place from friends. I was up there pre-move for three days and had ice cream at this place twice.

• Visited February 2014

Ione, California
“Wonderful stuff”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We discovered this place shortly after we moved into the area. Everyone from my 2 year old granddaughter to my 90 year old father loves the ice cream. The flavors are interesting and the quality top notch. We are lucky enough to be heading there tomorrow!

• Visited August 2013
Hayward, California, United States
“Fantastic Ice Cream”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stopped here on our way up to Tahoe and also on our way back. Very interesting flavors and nicely presented. I wanted to try both the Ginger and Meyer Lemon Custard but wasn't sure I could eat it all. The server was kind enough to do two smaller scoops. After finishing them off I was sure I could have eaten more! Both flavors were delightful! What a great spot!

• Visited July 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Glad we stopped!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were told to stop here for ice cream while vacationing in gold country on spring break. It was completely random that we were driving through Pine Grove and saw the place...so we absolutely HAD to get a scoop. I was boring and had rocky road, but they had flavors like white pepper chocolate chip and coconut custard. It was very good ice cream! I would recommend it for sure. The only reason I don't give it an excellent is because there are a couple metal table outside with very little shade. We thought that they could do with a little ambiance for people "hanging out" with their ice cream. Obviously people love it...they had a big line by the time we left.

• Visited March 2013
West Point, Ca.
“Fabulous hand made ice cream.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

They have some of the most inventive and delicious ice cream made with all natural ingredients and many fresh seasonal choices.

Visited October 2012