“worst service ever dont stay here”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Pico Rivera
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Pico Rivera
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I travel a lot places to places.I recently stay in this hotel I had the worse experience ever. 8455 Telegraph Rd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660. I spent $100 for a jucuzzi room it end being the crappiest room ever. I was very surprised. It was suppose to be a CLEANEST jucuzzi room. It turns out the room was not clean the jucuzzi was so dirty there was dirt around the tub I didn't even get the chance to use it at all. The fee was $100 this was not worth $100. Worst case scenario there were no other rooms available that night. Had a long day working in and out. I was stuck with the jucuzzi dirty room. Very disappointment with there service. Also the customer service with there employees not so well. The owner should do something to improve there service. The worker ladies are very rude not professional and not care for the business. Very true. For those that are planning to stay here for a night or two I do not recommend it however if you do plan to stay for a night make sure its affordable price ask for $60 no tax for a CLEAN NICE room.
STAYED 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank starknight101

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The room was immaculately clean, and it did have both a fridge and microwave. There was a desk and another table. There were two things that made the experience unpleasant for me. One was that I told both the booking agency and the girl at the desk that I have bad knees and find stairs and walking distances while I am carrying things difficult. They thought that having an elevator was sufficient, and it would have been if my room had been close to the elevator It was not.I did not eat the free breakfast because it would have meant much more walking The other thing was that the bathtub was so narrow it was almost unusable as a bathtub. I might stay again if I could get a first floor room, but not otherwise.

Room Tip: Insist on a first floor room if you have mobility problems. If you can't get one, look in to st...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Brenda G
Reviewed July 28, 2012

, This makes the do Not Stay list for sure. Sad part I stayed there for 3 weeks, rooms were ok but customer service SUCKS big time. I have been in contact with their Corp office for 3 weeks yet and I agree with what ETracker said OWNER IS THE WORST. But the way Corp, is handling it now theyre almost tied , Only thing worst then the owner is the BED BUGS that were in my room. Elevators not only didnt work but are way past city code inspections. When asked if I could move from 3flr to 1st they pulled the Sorry NO ENGLISH crap..I'm putting my money on the Chicago Cubs to win the World Series before I even get a call back from the owner or the $80,refund I am requesting. Im thinking once the City Health Dept and Code Dept hear from me theyre gonna wish they acted quicker.Shame to see last good review was 7 yrs ago

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lou M
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I am a business traveler and stay in hotels about 8 months out of the year. Today is September 29th 2011. This dump is the worst experience I have ever had. The owners are the worst I've ever seen. I got here yesterday after booking thru hotwire.com. I have had to change rooms 5 times. the last room I was moved to smelled like a urinal and there was a used condom laying on the floor next to the bed, which I took two photos of before the girl at the front desk came up an removed it. A hispanic housekeeper was rude and Mr Patel the owner never bothered to show his face to offer any help and never apologized for the most mizerable stay i my life. P/S The night clerk was unable to fix the toilet, so if i have to go, i have to use the bathroom in another out of order romm down the hall. I will never forget this experience. As for your corporate offices, I called several times yesterday and left two voicemails, your offices still have not called me back. I have been designing, maintaining and marketing websites for hotels since 2002. If anyone has the resources and the experience to seriously damage the reputation of any hotel or brand, it's me. I paid one of your hotels good money to be treated like dirt on top of everything else and nobody from this hotel or your corporate office has offered any customer service at all. You should start seeing the results for your poorly manage and maintazined hotels very soon. If I do not receive proper customer service for this nightmare, you will find it much harder selling your brand to new properties. If this goes unaddressed, I will spend all my time for the next 6 months sharing my photos and recordings with your peers. That shopuld give you a good isea about how badly I was treated. Several of the employees here felt deeply for me. They obviously know that the owners don't care about their customers. I did absolutely nothing to deserve any of this.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank ETtracker
Reviewed December 20, 2010

housekeeping is noisy and wakes you up.
housekeepers walk into rooms with privacy signs open and dont seem to care that you are in. a cleaning lady walked into my room, asked if i wanted house keeping as i was sleeping, i say no. she then comes back in like 1 hour, dosent even knock, walks in and says the same thing. front desk people are terible and talk to you like they are doing you a favor.

hot water randomly turns off.

just straight up terible, there are tons of other places close to this place in the same price range, stay there.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank yisam2
Reviewed March 21, 2008

rooms are nice. but you better check the time on the hotel clock. because if the time is one hour behind because the hotel forgot after 2 weeks to set the clock ahead, then you may face a cop at gunpoint at your door!!!! I called the front desk to say I would stay another nt, but I would want to change rooms because the maids were extremely noisy slamming a security door in front of my room. young girl at desk (must have all of 12 yrs old) said I had to check out immedialty or she would call the cops! I asked for the mang. but she refused. so I went to take a shower. when I got out and was naked. a cop was banging at my door. I put on a t shirt and answered the door to a gun in my face! he stuck his foot in the door and wanted me to leave in my underwear!!! I was escorted off the property by 2 police cruisers. after contacting the corperate office and after one week finally the owner calls me to offer my $70.00 back for the room. but even then he did not refund that money for another week. and says he is reducing her hours but has not fired her yet!!! plan to sue him for $5,000 for total humillation!!!!! don't stay here unless you love humillation .

Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank gotdirtforme
Reviewed January 22, 2006

We recently stayed at the Guesthouse in Pico Rivera after finding this hotel on Hotwire.com. We were able to book a room through the hotel website at (-)guesthouseintl(-) at a rate of $65.99 for a room with 2 queen beds. The hotel was very nice and clean. Beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Even though we didn't check in until after midnight the first night, the staff was willing to get us whatever we needed. The continental breakfast consisted of coffee, donuts and muffins (real donunts from a bakery). The drive to Disneyland was less than 15 minutes. We normally try to get a hotel closer to Disneyland, but we will be using this hotel again - it was worth the short drive for a clean room.

Stayed: January 2006
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
#1 of 19 in Buena Park
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
Best Western Norwalk Inn

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Pico Rivera? Share your experiences!