“WORST breakfast I have ever had”
Review of Three Cook's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Three Cook's Cafe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Im not sure where all of the other people who posted reviews on here usually eat, but this was by far the WORST food I have ever had in my life. The gravy was this odd brown color and had a taste that is indescribably bad and had nothing that even resembled sausage in it...the biscuits were dry and flavorless...the hash was more like chopped up BAD beef stew than corned beef hash...and the pancake was as far from light and fluffy as you can get...this was our first, and last time, eating here and if anyone asks I will steer them away....

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Breakfast was bad. My oatmeal tasted like paper paste and the pancakes were small and tasteless. Old,dated interior and service poor.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I've been coming here on an occasional basis since my paper-route in the early '50s. The mother of a classmate was one of the "Three Cooks," and we had adjoining routes. Then it was just a grilled butterhorn and a soda. Their core business was providing substantial food for workers in the local mills, and the breakfasts still attract a loyal following. I can't comment on lunches there. Never had one. Still a great value for both quallity and quantity in a diverse selection of items, without having to ask what the name of the lettuce means.

1  Thank lallatin
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Awesome dive breakfast/lunch spot. The coffee was good, our server was very busy and still friendly and efficient. My husband had "Joe's Special" and I had a french dip with a salad that was very fresh. Decor could use some help, but you won't notice it once you dig in.

Reviewed August 18, 2010

Great food... and a lot of it for a great price with no frills! Good, hot coffee and farm fresh eggs. Been coming for almost 3 years now every Saturday and have NEVER been let down!

1  Thank Emily1Petaluma