“Canned Goods”

Lucchesi's Delicatessen
Ranked #71 of 301 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 29, 2018

The meat is OK but the beans I found out were Bushs canned. Why would a bbq place do that? That is false advertising if you ask me. I will never go back!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Got the veggie sub, it cost the same as a deli meat sub, and they charge you extra for cheese. And they don’t put a lot of cheese on it. The bread is good. They have some Italian meats. I was not impressed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Delicious homemade bread! Good flavor, fresh and crunchy- just perfect t! I ordered a roast beef and pepper jack cheese sandwich loaded with everything-super satisfying and I would definitely stop again!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We arrive at 5:45, not knowing they close at six. As we placed our order, the woman at the counter was fairly curt and seemed rushed, but never said a word about them closing at 6. When I sat down at an inside table, I got several unfriendly looks. When our sandwiches were ready, she told my husband they close in five minutes and we could eat outside. It was mid sixties and breezy, so not ideal for us as out-of-towners passing through. Food was average, my turkey bacon avocado was better than my husband's meatball. Would have loved a refill on my water, but they locked the door at 5:59.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Picked up a quick lunch with our 4 1/2 yr. old grandchild. Unfortunately they didn't let us know that they actually had a cildren's menu. She wanted an absolutely plain cheese sandwich on white bread. Damn thing came out to $7.49 plus tax. The good bit is that my wife and I split an enormous super delicious "Amer" special baguette which was enough to feed four so I can't really complain.

Date of visit: November 2016