“Deli”

Lucchesi's Delicatessen
Ranked #70 of 300 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Awesome great sandwiches love their home made bread!! Great family dining place. Small inside dining but have great sit down table area outside.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 30, 2016

I have always loved a good turkey sandwich.. Especially trimmed turkey... Not processed.. I am a fan of great tasting, well prepared deli sandwiches…. I have tried many deli’s… Always interested in finding that one place that makes the best… I am a foody and I enjoy good food..
When my girlfriend introduced me to this place… My first reaction after taking a bite of my sandwich was, “I have found the holy grail of sandwiches!!”
The rolls complement the masterful art work of taste that is contained within…

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for some lunch today. I had the vegetarian sandwich on a sourdough roll. It was so darn tasty. My husband had the honey mustard turkey sandwich on a sourdough roll. My husband loved his sandwich as well. After 25 years in business, Lucchesi's Deli is still making fabulous food. Thank you!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Stopped here because Yelp gave this deli 5 stars. Hubby had the Italian sub sandwich. The garlic smell stayed with him, much to my dismay, for two days. I had the chicken salad in a wrap. The chicken salad was bland. I didn't add any oil, salt/pepper or the wide array of add ons so maybe that's why it had no taste. Start with a good tasting salad and you shouldn't have to add anything. This deli is a few notches above Subway, but would not stop here again.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 15, 2015

I grew up in Petaluma so I might be biased. But Luchessi's Deli does serve great sandwiches. During peak lunch hours, it will take approximately 15-20 minutes to wait in line to order and have them prepare it. Tons of choices fro meats-cheeses and breads. Lots of fixings to make it even better. Tons of soft drink and chips-snacks to select from while your sandwich is being prepared. If you want, you can add a vinegar-oil based splash of goodness that has horseradish mixed in. It's great. If you are in town, there are a few tables inside and out. Great place to grab some food and head out to wine country or Bodega Bay or Dillon's beach. Right off Highway 101 so easy on and off.

Date of visit: June 2015