“The best beds ever!”

Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Petaluma
Reviewed October 16, 2009

We were in Petaluma visiting family. I thought twice about this hotel, but after staying there, oh my gosh!!!! They have the most comfortable beds ever!!!! We spent 5 wonderful nights there. It's not fancy, but if you want to sleep well every night, I highly recommend this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
lipstkshu, Marketing at Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2009

We are very glad you decided to stay with us and are thrilled you enjoyed our Quality Sleeper by Serta. Since you have family in town that you visit, we hope to see you next time.

Reviewed September 18, 2009

I almost exclusively stay at Choice Hotels, so when it came time to stay in the Santa Rosa/Petaluma area, I chose the Quality Inn in Petaluma, especially since the inn was a Gold Award facility.

We were not disappointed; the accomodations were excellent and the entire staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2009

It was very nice and clean. Only problem that I had was that it is too close to the entrance of the highway 101. I had to keep my windows closed to keep the sounds out. Other than that it was a nice hotel to stay at and near everything that we wanted to see.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2009

We stopped at another motel first, but the staff was so cold, we left. On the other hand, the staff at Quality Inn are welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The room wasn't the biggest, but it was very clean, and we loved the down comforter. And this is the best coffee we've had at any motel or hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2009

I travel to Petaluma on business frequently. I often stay at the Quality Inn, usually during the week and almost never with a reservation. Their rooms are clean and fairly quiet (ask for a room that is not close to nearby Highway 101). They have free wifi and a pretty good self-serve breakfast in the lobby. The staff have always been friendly and fast to get me checked in. There are several places nearby to eat and it's close to Highway 101 for easy access to Marin County to the south or the Sonoma County wine country to the north. It's not near downtown Petaluma.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
lipstkshu, manager and marketing at Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2009

Our repeat guests have a special place in our heart. They not only choose to stay at our hotel every time they are in the Petaluma area; but, our staff gets to cultivate a comradere with them that enforces their decision to stay with us the next time.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

Right near highway but didn't notice the noise in the room. Did notice a very farm type aroma throughout Petaluma. Had the windows closed in car so didn't notice til we got out of car, could not notice it in the room either. great front desk staff, room was clean and each individual building, which had maybe 8 rooms up 8 rooms down, had a security lock that opened with your room card, liked that a lot. Breakfast was quite good, and included very large Sams Club type croissants.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2008

I would not recomend anyone stay at this motel Here is my storyI On the night of Nov. 21, 2008, I drove into the registry space to go in and register. As I was beginning to register the night manager informed me I would have to move my car, I was blocking the path. My car was parked at the very side of the area, there was plenty of room for a vehicle to pass. I even asked one of the night clerks if there was room to pass. He hesitatingly admistted there was plenty of room. I went out to move the car and asked If I could pull into the covered registry drive, He informed me not politely I could not park there. I have always thought the covered area is where you park to register. He continued by telling me I would have to go and find a regular parking space. I informed him I thought his request was ridiculous. He told the night clerk not to rent me a room and then, He said "I smell alcohol on your breath I am calling the police.
I left, went 2 blocks and stayed at motel 6.

Stayed: November 2008
4  Thank 1wildbill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petaluma
Best Western Petaluma Inn
Best Western Inn
Best Western Inn
#4 of 10 in Rohnert Park
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country

Been to Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma? Share your experiences!