Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma
$80
Motel 6
  • Pool
$110
Best Western Petaluma Inn(Petaluma)(Great Value!)
$130
BestWestern.com
Metro Hotel & Cafe(Petaluma)(Great Value!)
$129
$89
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn(Rohnert Park)(Great Value!)
$129
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbaconyogurtwine countryjacuzzi tubthe breakfast areaseveral buildingsroom was cleanfree breakfastnice breakfastfridge and microwavewould definitely stay here againcheck in was easythe staff was friendly and helpfulbodega baysanta rosaeasy accessoff the highway
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After a horrible mess up with the rental car company, we had to find a motel at 1030 pm at night, which on a Saturday, is next to impossible and to even get a taxi to hold 6 was another night mare. Prices for most motels were out of this world. We called this one on a Whim, and it had a room available. It was small with two beds, refridgerator, hair dryer. They are outside motel rooms. There are places within walking distance but I wouldn't walk at night. Neighborhood is questionable for saftey. Manager had shuttle drive give me a ride to get milk for my toddler, so I didn't have to walk. :)
Breakfest was not the best, it was actually pretty gross. For a continental breakfest it could of been way better. Biscuits and Gravy, Gravy was poored out of can and was cold. No Cream Cheese for Bagels. So the positives on the motel, was price, staff was friendly and went out of their way for you and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This Hotel, you might want to be careful, they raise their price in the summer calling it Summer rates. The Quality of the Hotel does not improve with the price increase. I have pictures of the towel racks with Scum, Mold, Rust, the toilet seat I sat on rocks, the business chair had some sort of white cream on the arm of the chair. Parking is terrible , if you can find a parking spot close to your room other wise you will find yourself across the street walking to the parking lot. Thank goodness it is not raining. The Hotel service is pretty rude and some have a I do not care what your problem is. In my opinion I complained about the issues above had a two night stay and they locked me out of my second night. I was left in the parking lot no where to go. You may get the free breakfast in the morning but be prepared to bring it to your room or eat in your car because the small front lobby area does not have enough room.
Good Travels but be careful staying here.

Room Tip: Try to request Building 1 or 2 possibly 3, but the other buildings are very close to the Huge Gambling building next to the Hotel. You car is in danger and the road noise is huge especially around 2:00 am.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ronald A
Cynthia L, Owner at Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Ron A, it was good speaking with you earlier this week. As we discussed, I do not dispute any of your maintenance or staff observations and agree with all the points you made over the phone. To repeat part of our conversation, we are currently taking care of the GSA problem with re-training and developing a more comprehensive and thorough maintenance and housekeeping system to stay on top of room cleanliness. Thank you again for your honest comments, and I am very sorry for the experience you had on your last stay.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel approx five times a year over four years. It used to be a friendly, clean motel with comfortable rooms. Over the past year every stay has included problems with the room. In Nov 2012 the heater didn't work during our five day stay, and we were very uncomfortably cold. Managements response was lukewarm as well.
The next stay we had problems with the TV. After traveling all day we wanted to relax in the room but instead had to wait for tv maintenance.
Recently our stay included a guy in the next room standing on his balcony smoking, the smoke being sucked into our room by the heating unit. The room smelled like cigarettes as did the bedding.
This past weeks stay we reported the window didn't lock. The desk clerks response was indignant and rude. He totally failed to satisfy us and instead displayed horrible people skills.
We are done with this AWFUL property and tired of things not working. I'm not staying here again. It is really sad because once it was such a nice place.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank travelstoomuch1
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Put off by the sky high hotel prices in San Francisco, my family and I used this hotel as a base and commuted into the city from Petaluma.
The hotel is clearly family run and you can see that they take pride in the place and are trying very hard to make it a success.
Our double queen room was a little on the small side but adequate for our needs. The hotel is located right next to a highway so expect some traffic noise.
The outdoor pool was great for the kids.
Breakfast is served in the lobby every morning. The selection is perfectly adequate but be aware that it can get congested as the area is small and there is not a great deal of seating. The owners do very well however with the space they have.
An easy 45 mins into San Francisco but would be wise to avoid rush hour.
Applebee's restaurant right next door to hotel and an IHOP right across street (kids eat free after 4pm with the purchase of an adult meal).
Safeway supermarket in town. Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank GeorgieGirl2000
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this great hotel. It has the feel of a condo rather than a hotel. Wonderful beds and breakfast. Centrally located to wine country too. Downtown Petaluma is an adorable historic shopping area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family