Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma
  • Pool
$155
$135
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Hotel Petaluma(Petaluma)(Great Value!)
$100
Best Western Petaluma Inn(Petaluma)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
Metro Hotel & Cafe(Petaluma)(Great Value!)
$125
$89
Best Western Inn(Rohnert Park)(Great Value!)
$129
Motel 6 Rohnert Park(Rohnert Park)
$106
  • Pool
$109
RodewayInn
All reviewsbaconyogurtwine countryjacuzzi tubthe breakfast areaseveral buildingsroom was cleanfree breakfastfridge and microwavewould definitely stay here againcheck in was easybodega baysanta rosaeasy accessoff the highwaysan franciscomotel
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Just an overnight stay this time. I found that the front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Room was clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was varied, hot and satisfying. If you need a little more room look at the floor plan of the buildings and ask for one of the larger ones. The hotel provides blue recycling bins which look like trash containers - so they end up with trash and garbage in addition to recycling.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank SDMRT
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We came to the Petaluma area to visit. Hotel seem to look some what nice. Will never go there again. Room was dirty. Dead bugs in corners of bathroom floor and never cleaned by house keeping. Found bugs on the bed, it sicken me. Talked to the office, they sent someone in to strip the bed, did not help. Carpets are disgusting. Asked the man who came to the room why it was so trashed, drawing on wall above doorway, bed looked and felt like it was 30 years old. Mattress was horrible like people had been jumping on it till they smashed it down. His response "People party in these rooms" Hello, is this allowed knowing it? I hear now no smoking but allows animals and charge for it. Please tell me what you do to clean after people leave. Shampooing does not help especially the stains, needs to be steamed clean. Being allergic to dogs would have to steam clean and dogs lay on the bed. Don't have comforter/bedspread, some kind of blanket folded at end of bed and two top sheets? Does that ever get washed? A/C is very noisey and it was coming off the wall. I was in the room one day when housekeeping came in, they are so lazy. Asked if she could make the bed, response "again" umm yea I make my bed every day. Seems they don't like changing sheets of vacuum as one would always ask if they had too. Cleaning the tub is a joke. All they do is stand there and spray something on the bottom of the tub, had to buy my own cleaner. Need to take pride in this hotel and keep it clean and get rid of the bugs, also stop the trashing. Need to change decor, brighten it up, dingy. Most important cleanliness, hire people that are not lazy. Will never recommend this hotel as we know many who come to that area for the wineries.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa T
Cynthia L, Owner at Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

I question your stay. Any unhappy guest has two options: 1) switch rooms and 2) check-out with a full refund. While I have admitted in past responses that some carpets have been soiled, that has been the exception plus we are 95% completed with our new carpet installation. Under our employment, every Housekeeper has gone through training and will continue to receive training on how to best clean the guest room. In addition, as we should, our Housekeeping Supervisor inspects rooms every for cleanliness and maintenance issues. This is not lip service. We questioned our male Front Desk staff and no one recognizes you as a guest or your situation. If you had stayed and found your room unsatisfactory, at the least you would have been moved to another room to your liking and not just have your linens changed and be done. Our Front Desk staff also participates in on going guest service training and realizes the value of the correct way to handle situations and dissatisfied guests because we do hope that in the future the guest will come back to visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I was impressed when I called to confirm the reservation due to a glitch with Choice Hotels, and Jim, the manager, took my call. He was friendly and professional. He immediately emailed the confirmation and made it seem like it was his utmost pleasure to do so.

Our room was nice, well appointed, clean and the bed was comfortable enough. The breakfast was fine and provided enough choices for us.

All of the staff was friendly and the location was convenient; just off the freeway. We did not have any problems with noise although we did keep the fan running all night.

I even received a follow up email from Jim thanking us for our stay. I appreciate that attention to detail.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank indieOregonian
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Used this as a starting off point to explore wine country and the coast. We picked it because it was pet friendly. Staff was friendly and attentive. Free breakfast every morning that included waffles, eggs, sausages, fruit, coffee and muffins. I had no issues with noise even though it's next to the freeway. This is a moderate level facility, so don't expense fancy stuff.mbut it is a solid value for your money and the area, which can be pricey. Why spend your money on a room you're going to sleep in? Save it for your vacation. Did I mention free wi-fi, Directv, flat screen tv? You can't go wrong here. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get room on first floor to unload your stuff.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LsyaB
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This hotel looks more like an apartment complex than a hotel since it consist of several separate buildings. So if you get a second floor room you have haul your stuff up the stairs, no elevator. You have to open the hallway door 1st with your room card key, then open your room door. I could hear that door slam everytime somebody used it. Ugly green carpet had several stains and was dirty along edges. Sink had granite top, but shower had a separation from tile on floor whick looked ugly. Breakfast was good and included with price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
lipstkshu, Owner at Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you Axl for your comments. Our high season is from May to October, right now we are transitioning to our slower time, less crowds, lower pricing. You are correct about not having an elevator. If it was inconvenient for you to go upstairs, unless we were sold out, we would’ve gladly relocated you to a downstairs room. I will look into adjusting the closer for the hallway doors, they can be adjusted to close more slowly. As I mentioned in a review we received for last week, we will be changing out guestroom carpets next month and at the same time the threshold strips between the bathroom and the sleeping room will be replaced. We invite you to visit our area again – there’s always some place to discover – and you can see how our new carpet looks.