All reviews waffles room was clean restaurant next door bacon busy road great place to stay would stay here again fresh fruit parking lot wine country continental breakfast stayed one night off the highway easy access point reyes santa rosa bw
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

This is a true road side, two-story motel, just off the highway, doors to the rooms accessed from the parking lot (not an interior hallway like bigger hotels). Although it's just off an exit, it's quiet.

I stayed alone and felt safe. Room was clean and covered all of the basic needs. Nothing is over the top special about the room or property itself, but the staff I encountered deserve a shout out. They created a 5 star experience. I checked- in late (almost midnight) and was greeted with a smile and ease. Wish I knew her name. The complimentary continental breakfast employee, Maria V. was AWESOME. She didn't just replenish empty foods like most hotels. She welcomed every single guest and offered to help them make their waffles, pour their coffee, carried trays for them. I can't say enough great things about her level of customer service. She catered to motel guests as if they were staying in a resort. I hope the hotel knows what they have in her. The employees are why I would choose this motel again. Outstanding.

Side note: Safeway grocery store is directly across the street, as well as Starbucks, Peets Coffee, Planet Fitness and a few other shops. Lots of banks and gas stations. Super convenient location.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I always stay at this motel when I visit Petaluma. It is always very clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else. The motel is right off the highway and I always have to catch the airport or bus the next morning and it’s just right down the street. I can’t say enough good things about this motel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Decided to stay here because other hotels for best western cost considerably more for a Saturday night. Lots of places to go to within a short drive for us. Never been to the north bay so was interested in staying here since I could get the government/military price. Rooms are smaller than I’m used to with no elevator to the second floor. Keep this in mind if you have lots of luggage to bring to the room. This hotel is perfect for a one night stay but not long term staying. The breakfast was the best with the variety of fruits to go with the waffles. Blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries along with other fruits make the breakfast a good value.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Stayed here for one night on our way north. Fast and easy check in. Nice staff. Very comfortableroom and close to a shopping center. We enjoyed our night and slept great. If in this area again, we will stay here for sure.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2019

This property is conveniently located. It’s clean. It has all the amenities one could need. The continental breakfast is a full breakfast that is very good! The service person, Maria, is excellent. So helpful and friendly. Above and beyond!

Date of stay: March 2019