“Good, but not memorable”
Review of Cafe Zazzle

Cafe Zazzle
Ranked #55 of 265 Restaurants in Petaluma
Spokane, Washington
“Good, but not memorable”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

A few days after eating here I thought about writing a review, but for the life of me could not remember what I ordered. This isn't the greatest sign. It's not that the food was bad; it just wasn't to die for. My husband and I ordered a couple of apps: salmon cakes and the artichoke. While the artichoke was tasty, the salmon cakes were just so-so. For our main course we got some sort of chicken covered in a mushroom sauce. I remember liking the tangy flavor in the sauce, but after that it gets hazy (no, I didn't drink too much wine). Dessert was my favorite part — a fudgey, chocolate cake that I devoured.

• Visited April 2013

Petaluma, California
“Interesting fusion cuisine”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went here on the recommendation of my sister and some friends. There's a lot of Asian fusion food, but we had the 3 cheese penne, which was smooth, creamy, and very cheesy. Friends had the pork wrap (excellent), and the two much fun soup bowl (hard to eat because of the long slippery noodles, but tasty). Very crowded for Friday lunch, which means that it is very popular. Waitresses very helpful and friendly. Even the chef came out to see if everyone was happy. We were!

• Visited February 2013
San Francisco, California, United States
“Great lunch by chance!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Returning to San Francisco via Petaluma we happened to park outside of Cafe Zazzle. With a short wait our three generations enjoyed a great lunch...Thai Coconut Noodle soup, excellent, as was the Tomato Basil Soup. Good service, friendly and helpful. Certainly plan to return and
get more adventurous with that fabulous menu.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Christine C
Santa Rosa, California
“Great lunch on a rainy day!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

One of my dear friends livesminmPetaluma is always surprising me with lunch spots. This is another winner! We three had a Thai style coconut soup with noodles and chicken. We were all able to get it to the degree of our own personal tastes of spiciness! We are all looking forward to our next visit. The menu is fusion, interesting and carried. The food we saw passing by as we ate was very tempting. We will return!

“Awesome!!! Asian fusion for a fabulous price!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

If you like sea food and when in season order the watermellon fish tacos they are incredible! I'm a regular and I usually get the apricot curry chicken wrap, coconut green curry udon or spinach salad. The key lime pie is orgasmic!!