“A very pleasant surprise”
Review of Sugo

Sugo
Ranked #11 of 267 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had meant to go here a few times and finally went in for dinner with two friends. I thought the food was terrific. We had the trio of bruschetta, you get to chose your toppings which is a nice option. I went back and had really good chicken piccata, super tasty. I had a salad as well which was dressed perfectly. The service was very good as well the wine list. This is now one of my top go to restaurants in town.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have had many meals here and never a bad one. In fact all were great. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service is good but some nights I will order to go because I can't make salmon as good as they do.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This place has excellent food, good choices great for business lunch or any type of lunch. Their selection of bruchetta's is great and they are all excellent. A must try, and very cheap 3 for $7.5. and the best of all any wine buy the glass $5 or $20 for the bottle. Tuesday evenings the same deal as lunch. A place I would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We showed up on a Saturday evening around 6:30pm, and the place was packed. Good sign. We couldn't be seated right away, but they offered to seat us at the counter/bar for a glass of wine while waiting. Ordered the carpaccio and it was so delicious. The decor is modern, and there is also outdoor seating. Our daughter was with us, and she was craving pizza (which they do not have here), so we decided to move on......and the owners even gave us the best tip for great pizza just around the corner. They were very friendly, and the vibe is casual yet elegant. We will DEFINITELY be back.

1  Thank sulphursister
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've eaten here twice now and both times the service and food were excellent. I really love the brochette appetizers they offer for such a good price. Salads are fresh, sandwiches tasty. Though the decor is a little bare (no tablecloths), it is modern and chic looking. Really love the cork painting on the wall. A great place for lunch or a casual dinner.

1  Thank winepair