“Third Time Not the Charm”
Review of Graffiti

Graffiti
Ranked #92 of 268 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We dine regularly around Petaluma and Sonoma County. Two lunches here over the last several years were expensive and underwelming, but we were looking for a nice dinner in town and decided to try again.

Had the duck done two ways, confit and roasted, with potato gratin and spinach. The confit duck was tender and the spinach was tasty, but the roasted duck was rubbery and the gratin was cold and undercooked in the center. Didn't see waiter until late in the dinner (other wait staff bussing table and delivering food), advised him of situation and he offered to deduct my beer in compensation. My wife had a small plate lamb chop and salad that was good.

Overall, with such good dining available in town, we feel the food is good but does not justify the high prices.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had their Warmed Spinach Salad today and it was delicious! I have eaten here often and this was the best yet. My friend had the goat cheese and garlic tapas (I thought that was supposed to be small plate - it was very large) and she said it was wonderful.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our party of four stopped here while traveling through. The restaurant advertised seafood in something we saw. When we arrived, we feared we were not where we should be.
We were seated outdoors where we waited for some time for a waitress. She took our drink order and disappeared. Upon return, she had the three glasses of red wine, but had forgotten which one was which. I had ordered a white wine so I knew mine was not right. But the others were left to taste and guess. Finally, we returned all the glasses and had water.
We were looking for seafood for lunch but settled for fish and chips since that was about all that was affordable on the menu for a reasonable lunch.
We enjoyed the fish and chips as we watched the ?ladies club? talk about whoever was not there.
The scenery of the river was good, but this was overpriced and not the friendly place we had hoped. We will not return,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have eaten here several times and I love the food. service has never been great but the last experience will probably never have me go there again, especially I was there for business with customers and it was embarrassing. I will just name a few of the items.
when we ordered our second bottle of wine we changed from Zin to Cab, the waiter started poring it in the same glasses. He brought out the soups and salads while we had not even started our starters. there were only coffee spoons available on the table, when I requested a spoon for the soup, i was told that all the spoons where dirty, a few minutes later the waiter came back with a new set of coffee spoons. One person had salad, utensils where missing, when he asked for them he was offered just a fork. I order fish, had no knife, after inquiring I got handed a steak knife. We ordered capucino's he brought regular coffee when I told him that we ordered capucino's he replied, "I know, but I made a mistake". etc......
He was actually a very nice guy, but had no clue what he was doing.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I dined here on a Saturday night. The restaurant was full with a pretty vibrant bar scene. We were seated immediately and given a quiet booth. We found the service and food first rate in every way. It has an interesting but not extensive wine list and makes a great martini.

This was our first visit but it will not be our last.