“We love this tour”

Mrs. Grossman's Factory
Ranked #3 of 8 Tours in Petaluma
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The tour cost $5.00 for kids and $7.00 for adults and required a reservation. It started with a short video. Then, our tour guide led us to the factory floor, where we saw how stickers were made. By the way, it is the only factory in the US that still makes stickers. Kids were excited not only by seeing how stickers were printed, packaged and recycled, but also by getting a lot of free stickers along the way. After the tour ended, we returned to the video room and received more stickers for our art project. The tour was fast-moving, educational, and enjoyable. After the tour, we visited a factory gift shop and found there a stand with stickers for 12 c. per strip and bought a lot of stickers for kids and for their schoolmates.

2  Thank Tanya S

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I have loved mrs grossman's stickers for 25 years. We just realized they were made in Petaluma CA. The only stickers made and printed in the USA. We enjoyed learning. How the stickers were made and the history of the company. Truly a hidden gem! My granddaughter loves stickers and Mrs Grossman's are the best! Since 1979:)

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a fun, albeit short factory tour showing how stickers (and wine labels) are made, as well as chronicling the history of Mrs. Grossman's. It was fun to see the stickers I collected as a kid up on the wall. The kids loved it because they hand out stickers along the way. It's not expensive, but I'm not used to paying for factory tours, so I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I had called for a tour and they get booked up. They were booked up during the days I was going to be close by, but the person on the phone suggested I stop in there are frequently cancelations or no shows. When I got there the person in charge of tours was a little testy that I didn't have tour appointment, but once we got past that it was a very pleasant and interesting tour. My kids and I really enjoyed ourselves.

1  Thank Qoekc
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I was first introduced to Mrs Grossman's factory on a field trip with my daughter's class. It was the most educational and fun trip I had been on, in a long time. I loved seeing how the sticker factory functions on a day to day basis and the stickers are gorgeous. I go there now to buy all my stickers, they are excellent quality and my kids love going there as a treat.

1  Thank shamz30