“Favorite Dinner Spot”

Ranked #1 of 301 Restaurants in Petaluma
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Favorite dinner place, good is always great. Friendly wait staff, Dennis and Melena never disappoint. My favorite salad is the calamari salad, veal, gnocchi, pasta con vongoli (sp?)

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 23, 2019

We had a lovely dinner. I had the oysters and some sort of salad with bits of apple. My favorite course was dessert! A hazelnut frozen cream dish with a raspberry drizzle. YUM!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We came for a graduation celebration on a very rainy afternoon. Had reservations for 6 p.m. and the place was already packed. The service good. Wine and spirits list extensive. Ambiance warm, but very loud (perhaps we were just surrounded by exuberance). Food EXCELLENT! Each of us enjoyed his/her selection, and I woke up wishing for another plate of the Capellini! Parking is a challenge so suggest you make allowance for that when planning your reservation time. And of course there is plenty of shopping in the shops next to the restaurant....we stopped at a shop called Paradise which was open late and is a sort of Oriental trading spot...bought moonstones, faux floating lily pads for the pool, and beautiful real succulents. A great evening!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

The back room of the was the best place to have dinner. The main dinning room can be loud, the service was very good and having a full bar was also something I like because my wife and Ido not drink wine. We both had the fish and it was a 9.5 I also can say the veal dishes are the best in petaluma.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Best Italian food in Petaluma. Wine list is fantastic, many great Italian wines to choose from. Service is impeccable.

Date of visit: April 2019