“YUM!”

Ranked #1 of 272 Restaurants in Petaluma
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant is SO GOOD! I was so impressed with the food and service! I went to this place with my mother and we just loved it! We ended up staying and relaxing for two hours! We had phenomenal food and the gentleman who served us was just the BEST! Him and my mother spoke Italian to each other and they really made us feel as if we were at home. Yes, the wait was a bit long (because we did not have a reservation) but it is well worth every wait. If they only have a late night reservation, TAKE IT, because this is a Petaluma must see!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had the clams, gnochini, new york. Restaurant is a little noisy, if you are sensative to that, then you may want to try a different place or go off hoursNice people, great service, great food.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Four stars out of five describes this restaurant perfectly for me. While it was very good, nothing was mind blowing excellent. My wife and I went for our anniversary on a Saturday evening with reservations. They were definitely needed as it got very crowded. The service was friendly and prompt while also being helpful.

For appetizers we got the carpaccio and the polenta. Both were tasty and we really enjoyed the flavors. Then we shared the gnocchi with a gorgonzola and walnut sauce which was the highlight of the entire evening for us. The texture and taste was amazing. It was the perfect amount to share as an extra appetizer. I would highly recommend getting it. For our entrees, I got the veal saltimbocca and my wife got the grilled pork tenderloin. I really liked mine and was happy that I got it. The pork was dry, but the sauce was really good. For dessert we got a special chocolate mousse cake which was really good and I would love to have it again. We also got the creme brulee and it was good, but not as good as I have had elsewhere.

If somebody is looking for a very good Italian restaurant, I would recommend Cucina Paradiso, as it is one of the best I have found in Sonoma County. For all of the above the total was around 85 dollars without drinks and before tip. The prices seemed very reasonable to me.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on the way south from the Russian River Wine Country. This place was recommended by a fellow traveler that I met at the Hotel where I was staying.
This is my kind of place; small and intimate with a local crowd. My traveling companion and I ordered off the lunch special menu. I had the chicken special and she had the fresh made Pappardelle pasta with Prosciutto de Parma and asparagus. The food was really great and obviously made to order and fresh as can be. The service was very good too.
I am very happy that I got this recommendation and will surely come back to visit Cucina Paradiso on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Had dinner with friends at Cucina Paradiso last night. We had a reservation but it was crowded and locals kept coming in, the bar was full too. I knew why it was so popular as soon as I started on my fettuccine with shrimp. Really well flavored and large portions too. My husband and one of our friends had the pasta rustico, they finished every last bit, so much so that they were dipping their bread in the sauce- it was so good. The dessert was great, I had the house chocolate mousse cake and we shared it, they misunderstood some of the dessert order, my husband wanted the Afogado but changed his mind to the tiramisu. They brought the Afogado but gave us the tiramisu on the house. We felt so welcome. The service was great, water glasses were always full with a menu that was filled with so many options... Organic vegetables too - it was hard to choose.