“Great 50ies style”
Review of Lala's Creamery

Lala's Creamery
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Petaluma
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Perfect ice cream, good cappucino, "historic" ambience, good music - glad we found this nice place. We recommend it!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were full after dinner,but love ice cream. While talking to someone from the town,we asked if anywhere was especially good. She immediately recommended Lala's, and we fell in love when we walked in. Great atmosphere, stellar homemade ice cream, and some wonderful combinations on the menu...coffee over ice cream, hot chocolate over ice cream. Will definitely go back...I got the Grasshopper ice cream (wonderful mint and chocolate), and the cookies and cream looked like tomorrow's great!

1  Thank kmlcu
Reviewed September 15, 2013

On a recent day trip to Petaluma, my friend and I decided to get some ice cream while shopping for antiques. This shop is styled in a 1950's soda fountain theme with counter and table seating. We elected to sit in outside in the rear patio. We met the owner and her son, who handmade our shakes. The shakes were delicious! If I remember the name correctly, mine was a "Brown & White" and my friend had a "Rumplestilstskin" mint & oreo shake. Both were delicious! I will definitely come back here again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Local milk/cream from the Strauss family is used to make these ice creams. They've recently stopped adding food coloring to their mint flavored ice cream - it's now a white colored ice cream. Still just as tasty!

I enjoy the Green Tea when it's available. Some flavors are rotated in and out while others are a staple such as Grasshopper (mint with oreos).

Atmosphere is fun old fashioned with a counter to sit at as well as tables and two bench seats for larger groups.

There is an outside porch in the back and a small play area for the kids. (Little sand box and building kinda structure)