“Middle of the road”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Washington
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went with a friend for a beer in the afternoon, real nice bar and the decor very tastefully done, bartender not very friendly but looked like a real nice place, I returned with my girl friend and her son a week later for dinner and again it was a enjoyable experience, a little pricey for a semi casual restuarant, they aslo seemed to be extreemly over staffed with no one really in charge of the confussion,however, the food was good and our waiter did a good job. I'll give it another try.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We tried it with a 25% off coupon because it was a new place in town. One out of four of us was pleased with our meal. Service was slow, waitress was not able to talk about the beers or wine on the menu and was distracted and not engaged in serving us. The wine pours were small and expensive and the wine list was minimal. How about featuring more local Petaluma wines? One person in our group was served milk in a dirty glass. I was sad about our experience and probably will not return. It is too bad because the space has been transformed into something inviting. Unfortunately the staff appeared to be more concerned with chatting among themselves and customers were an after thought and the food was mediocre at best.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Decided to try The Social Club after mixed reviews from friends. The food was okay but the service was terrible. Had to wait 15 minutes for beers to get to our table. Only ordered one, not wanting to spend our money where they apparently didn't want it. Went to Lagunitas Brewery to save the night. Won't be back to Social Club.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had an unexpected outage, so we decided to go to the Social Club, a new restaurant that opened in the site formerly known as Pazzo's. The interior had been redone...and looks a lot like the Cheers bar complete with big screen tvs. We dined at one of their many tables, and enjoyed our beet salad (most beets I've ever seen in a beet salad), plus mac and cheese for our appetizers. For the main course, my husband loved his chicken/mash potatoes and gravy, and I loved my butternut squash risotto. Had lots of food to take home for dinner the next night. Will return!

1  Thank Avaleigh14