I was extremely pleased with the staff and accomodation of this place during my wine country wedding. It seemed like a lot of people were there to attend weddings in the area. There is a restaurant and bar downstairs as well as a small pool. It's close enough to the small town of Petaluma and it's close to Sonoma (driving). I felt like they were very "cool" about a lot of thing you would normally get "busted" for at a hotel, like noise level, etc. I would suggest this place if you need a place for a lot of people to stay. It's probably not ideal for a romantic getaway though. Free parking is also a wonderful thing too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA