Very surprised to find this level of quality at a Sheraton (our last stay at the Philly airport may rank as the worst ever).
Rooms were new, decor was well done and the beds were everything the other reviewers have said - amazingly comfortable. Linens were also much higher end than any non-luxury chain hotel I have stayed in.
We stayed with our daughter, and although we thought it was a 2 queen room, the fact that the bed was so comfy more than made up for the smaller double bed size. Room included a refrigerator, which is very nice when travelling with kids.
Location is great for Sonoma, too far for Napa. Staff was outstanding. I am not sure I have run into a more responsive bunch. Hard to beat this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA