Stayed at Sherataon Petaluma in June 2014 for 4 days and found the Hotel is an excellent one for the value & purpose of our visit.
We were 4 adults and 2 kids staying in 2 inter connected Rooms. Rooms were well furnished and kept claen and neat.
Houekeeping employees used to regularly visit us and check if any help or services are needed.
The front Desk people were also very courteous and helpful. They were willing to spend their time to understand the purpose of our visit and helped in identifying places suitable for kids activities.
Restaurant is unique and gives out best food as needed.
Pool is kept clean and almost by the side of Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA