We were at a 5 day conference here at the Sheraton and nothing was done, the staff were all yes men, tell you yes and NEVER do what you ask, the floor was VERY slippery with the plastic on plastic and very dangerous, the trash was not emptied, the water containers never emptied, and maintenance not done, they definatly do not have enough help, I will say the food was wonderful so bravo to the staff in the ball room, they did forget the sugar and ice for the tables on many days, but the buffet was great. Get more help and this will be a first class place to stay, didn't like the freeway above and the mucky water of the canal. Pool area beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA