Needed to stay in Petaluma for business and this seemed to be the only decent property avaiable, but it was a bit over the budget. The rooms are nice and clean and a decent size. My room had a nice view of the tiny Marina at the back of the property. The property was nicely laid out and super quiet a real plus for a light sleeper like me. The doors even closed extremely quietly so whenever someone left their room the whole floor didn't hear it. Bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. For those of you who like to jog or hike there is a great 4 mile trail within a bird sancuary just steps from the lobby and it's really a great place to lose yourself in the peacefulness. The only issues I had were the Starbucks didn't open until 7:30 not good when you are trying to kick start your day. The other issue was my package included 2 free glasses of wine each night but they only offered a red or white from the same unfamiliar winery and wasn't very good. This coming from a hotel that boasts a huge list of wines rated 90+ points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA