We stayed a week and got a good insight. The hotel is the premium hotel for Petaluma, beautifully located on the river, and nicely layed out.
The rooms are large and very comfortable. The facilities are good....nice restaurant and bar, nice pool area with swimming lanes, hot tub, and a great exercise workout room. It seemed like everything one could want, including nice friendly front desk personnel. However it had the worst overall housekeeping I have ever come across (room housekeeping the exception). The hotel was generally dirty...carpets were dirty, garabage was not picked up in a timely manner. The pool was not cleaned regulary, and supplies like towels were not replenhished in the pool area. Used towels were strewn around the pool for excessively long periods of time. I compare this hotel to ones I stay in Mexico....where the staff work deligently around the clock to clean and organize....this hotel has a huge potential to improve general housekeeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA