My husband and I live in Petaluma and we had to move out during some renovations of our home. We chose the Sheraton because it has some of the nicest views in town of the waterfront and during the off season all of the boats are lit up and it really looks magical. We spent 4 nights in a standard King room, which was large compared to downtown SF hotels we have stayed in. Bathroom was adequate for both of us, great large HD TV. The biggest surprise was how much fun we had hanging out in the lounge, which was always buzzing with people (great value and good food!) as well as our one night in Tolay, which had a more formal (romantic) experience. The front desk staff was always pleasant and the housekeeping staff kept our room very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA