“Awesome goodness”

Petaluma Pie Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Petaluma
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

What a neat little place with huge choices of everything delicious. Sweets and treats to eat there or to go. No disappointments

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019

I love that they have Nano Pies that are so tiny and perfect for just one person. Unfortunately they did not have the flavor we wanted in the Nano size but they had it in the small size. We had a banana cream with caramel - it was pretty good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I've only tried the sweet pies, because I have a sweet tooth, and I've finally found my place!! Very reasonably priced, very nice service, and God, that cherry hand pie is delicious!! I like to get the hand pies because it's the perfect size. If I bought a whole one, I'd wolf the whole thing down. My favorite is the cherry. Occasionally I do squirt a little whipped cream on it for total decadence!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in because the bakery we had planned to visit was closed. Luck was in our side. We shared a mushroom hand pie. It was stuffed with delicious savory mushrooms. The crust was very thin but strong enough that it didn’t break. And very tender to eat. I with I knew the secret to that crust. The savory pie was so good we bought a small pear and cardamom pie to take with us. It was so good we stopped by the pie shop a couple days later when passing through Petaluma to buy more. We had another delicious chicken hand pie and a cherry pie, the cherries were a little tart and it wasn’t too sweet. Perfect. This is now a must stop when passing through the area.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2018

We dropped in to order holiday pies which were excellent. Only disappointment is they no longer offer mince meat Always good great service Very nice

Date of visit: December 2018