“Yummy pies! ”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
San Juan Bautista, California
“Yummy pies! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Delicious pies. From mini to handheld, grab a pie and sit outside and enjoy the area. Our family of four found something for everyone.

1 Thank cnjinc

Modesto, California
“Eat Pie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

This little place offers both sweet and savory pies. The place is small with both indoor and outdoor seating. My husband tried a cheeseburger pie before dinner. After dinner, the family went back and tried banana cream pie and a peanut butter pie. They offer individual size as well as whole pie to take home. Cute place....

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Crushing73
California
“Big Big Thumbs Up!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Driving back from Bodega Bay, we wanted a quick bite, including something sweet. Boy did this place deliver! It's a casual place, eat-in or takeout. There were delicious savory pies (we bought three kinds: mushroom & gouda, beef empanada, and Italian meats) and two sweet: apricot-raspberry & strawberry-rhubarb. Even though ours were takeout, every pie was served to us WARM, yet not dried-out. Amazing! The apricot-raspberry was a "hand pie" and folded over like a turnover. We also bought a "take-and-bake" frozen chicken pot pie, personal-sized, but they also make large ones that serve multiple people. Cannot wait to plan another trip that will take me near Petaluma (sooner rather than later) and get me more savory & sweet pies.

• Visited July 2014
Petaluma, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MMMM PIE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I love this place for so many different reasons --as varied as the flavors of pie they offer. If I'm in the mood for India, they have a pie for it! if I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger, they have a pie for it! If I'm in the mood for chocolate and bananas and peanut butter, they have a pie for it! Actually, I think that last one if my favorite. No wait, the strawberry rhubarb is my favorite. No wait... I think they are ALL my favorite. I have yet to try them all, but I'm looking forward to it. Variety is the spice of life, as they say... MMmmmmMMmmm I do love pie.

• Visited March 2014
Carlisle, Massachusetts
“Nice outdoor seating area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Large "single-serving" pies, including nice lime and chocolate creme and an unusual "Shaker Meyer Lemon" icebox pie with full slices of lemon, including rinds. Tcho hot chocolate was not very strong, but cookies were large and flavorful. Many organic options!

Visited January 2014