“Nice outdoor seating area”

Petaluma Pie Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Petaluma
Carlisle, Massachusetts
“Nice outdoor seating area”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Large "single-serving" pies, including nice lime and chocolate creme and an unusual "Shaker Meyer Lemon" icebox pie with full slices of lemon, including rinds. Tcho hot chocolate was not very strong, but cookies were large and flavorful. Many organic options!

Visited January 2014

Santa Rosa
“INCREDIBLE PIES!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I LOVED THIS PLACE. I don't even like pies that much and I'm going back. My husband brought an apple pie and a berry pie home with him. Yummy. I served it at a dinner party and everyone just raved about them!

Visited January 2014
Hercules
“Heavenly Pie”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just by chance happened to run across the Petaluma Pie Company. Purchased the sour cream apple pie (yes, I said sour cream). It was the best apple pie I've ever had. Shared with two other members of the family who also raved about it. Would definitely recommend this establishment.

• Visited January 2014
Marysville
“Not Just Dessert”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We went here expecting to have a piece of sweet pie but actually ended up having a delicious chicken pot pie and side salad. The salad was not small as side salads often are. There was a good size serving and the homemade salad dressing was great. The actual pie was good size too. The service was great- we were there the day before Christmas and many folks were coming to pick up pre-ordered pies. They were busy but very friendly and we got our orders taken and food delivered in a timely fashion. We had a beautiful sunny day and were able to enjoy the outside seating area watching the world go by. The restaurant is just off the main street with a small park next to it so very relaxing.

• Visited December 2013
Long Beach, California
“A quick and tasty lunch.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My friend and I dropped in to have a quick lunch at this eatery while visiting Petaluma during a day trip. We ordered a Chilean beef empanada, and a mushroom and goat gouda pie. Both were delicious. For a couple of dollars more you can get a salad and drink with your order as a combo.

Visited September 2013