“Beer In Wine Country”

Lagunitas Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The brewery serves sandwiches in its Tap Room and Beer Sanctuary. It's open for lunch on weekends.
Omaha
“Beer In Wine Country”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been fan of Lagunitas beers for some time now. Sucks has to be one of my all time favorites, but I end up finding that I drink a fair amount of the Undercover Investigation Shutdown Ale. OK, I must admit that I'm really starting to like Night Time.

What better place to enjoy all these great beers in a incredibly relaxing setting than hanging out at the Lagunitas Tap Room & Beer Sanctuary on a Friday/Saturday afternoon. The food was very good, the live music in the beer sanctuary was great, and the service was incredible. I threw Matt some curves and he handled all the requests like a pro.

Now, I need to call out the size of the pitchers being used for the beer. These are you old time big glass suckers, not the plastic things with the volume reducer that is disguised as a cooling feature.

We were stay in Santa Rosa visiting Dry Creek/Russian River wineries and ended up down at the taproom on both Friday/Saturday nights. Another place to make sure I visit again in the future to see if we can top the fun we had in June.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Excellent and super duper fun!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Larry at Lagunitas is the man along with the rest of the team! Granted we are a client and sell their product they couldn't have been a better host for a last minute stop between Santa Rosa and Napa. The beer goes without question as one of the best, the food was excellent, the service was over the top and the facility itself is fun and inviting. It's a place you want to spend a part of your day, every day!

Reno, Nevada
“Fun Stop”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband is a big Lagunitas fan and on a recent trip to the area decided he had to stop. We have 3 young kids and I wasn't sure if a brewery was the place to bring them...It was not a problem, as it is all outdoors with loud music. The staff also assured me they didn't mind kids.
We sat down enjoyed a couple of drinks and some cheese. My kids enjoyed the music and pretzels/peanuts. It was a great afternoon stop.

1 Thank megkfrank
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“What a Blast!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A highlight of our time in wine country . . . a brewery! The outdoor seating is great -- covered by netting that filters the sun and lets you comfortably focus on your flight o' sixteen, count 'em, sixteen different beers brewed onsite at Lagunitas Brewery. MMMMMMM. Delightful variety of beers and all were scrumptious. Nice touch having pretzels and peanuts on the table, too.
Our lunches were yummy, too. Servers delightful.
Can't recommend Lagunitas Brewery enough.
Try to time your visit around a brewery tour if you can. Bonus!

Petaluma, California
“can you say FUN?”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Lagunitas Brewing Co. on North McDowell Blvd. in Petaluma is a kick in the butt. Outdoor seating with peanuts, pretzels in buckets on the tables. Not only is the brew topnotch, (try Lil' Sumpin, or the really hoppy, Hop Stoopid Ale), oh my,- whew----knock your socks off!!! Oh yeah and the food is great pub food. We like the wings the best. Servers are great, they know their beer and food and are having fun while they are working the tables or bar. My only complain is when the bands are playing, it gets a bit loud to where you can't always hear your table mates.
They are closed Monday and Tuesdays, when generally they are hosting charity events.

• Visited May 2014