“Fabulous food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Fabulous food!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I love Namaste Kitchen. All of the dishes that I have had are simply delicious. I like my food very spicy and they do not disappoint at all. My husband likes a medium spice to his food and they make his dishes perfectly as well. I look forward to my next visit. Nummy!

• Visited June 2013

Petaluma, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our go-to Indian place”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very nice staff; excellent breads. Take out or eat in, this is where we go for Indian in Petaluma. (I have not done their buffet, just a la carte dinner.) I do wish the booths were a bit more comfy to sit in, tho!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank suenjoel
“Friendly and Delicious”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had been going to another Indian restaurant but they happened to be closed one day so we remembered this place and decided to give it a try and were not disappointed. We have returned twice since that day.

The service was really casual and friendly and they restaurant felt very clean and well kept. It was not busy either of the times we have been back and is very comfortable.

The food is fantastic from appetizer through dessert everything was delicious and the price is reasonable. The portions were average size for most Indian restaurants. They advertise a lunch buffet but we have never been to that. We strictly dined in for dinner each visit.

• Visited April 2013
“Surprise find”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came here for lunch with a friend, and instead of ordering the buffet, we ordered from the menu. Both of the items we chose were spectacular, with the most amazing flavors and aromas. I keep meaning to go back to see if the buffet is as good.

San Francisco, California
“Good lunch specials”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is a little Indian -Nepalese Restaurant located in a shopping mall with great buffet lunch specials for $9.95. They have several things to choose from in which it's all you can eat.
They keep the food coming out as well.

Visited January 2012