“Yummy and fresh in very clean restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Yummy and fresh in very clean restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

We had lunch here. I was floored at how clean the place was. They were very friendly. They didn't have the exact item I wanted on the menu. The waitress let me tell her my wishes and the chef made my dish the way I wanted. Above and beyond customer service.
I wish I lived here so I could go all the time.

• Visited February 2012

San Francisco, California
“Review your credit card statement!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

The food here was really not all that good. The sizzling rice wonton soup needed a TON of salt. The fried wontons were more chewy than crispy.

But besides that... the main reason why I am writing is because they overcharged me on my credit card. I gave them a standard 15% tip, but I guess they decided it was not enough and gave themselves a ~21% tip. (And the charge wasn't one number off as if it may have been a typo - the amount they charged was a completely different number than what I wrote on the receipt.) Fortunately my credit card reimbursed the difference, but that bogus charge definitely ensured I will not be coming back to this place.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding meal & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

Beautifully appointed family-run restaurant. Excellent meal and pleasant service. Many thanks!

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent old-school chinese food. Awesome handmade potsticker/bun/pancake. Same ownership and consistently good for...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2008

Excellent old-school chinese food. Awesome handmade potsticker/bun/pancake. Same ownership and consistently good for the last 20 years. Only issue is you have to remember to request NO MSG, otherwise you get it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook