Our 2 night stay here found this place to be very odd. Is it a lodge with great views? Yes. Is it an RV park? Yes. Is it a campground? Also, yes. Does it have cabins and permanent tents? Yes again. So it's loud, noisy and doesn't have a pool for the lodge, only a hot-tub. There's one smallish restaurant with a good but overpriced breakfast. As there's nowhere else to eat nearby, why isn't breakfast part of the lodge package? It says it's 'green', charges you a $5 daily 'conservation fee' but has no wastebaskets in the lodge rooms to separate recyclables. It has swapped its light bulbs out for CFLs, but they're so low wattage that you can't read in bed and the rest of the room is a murky void. If it weren't for the heat lamp in the bath, you'd barely see yourself in the mirror. Lastly, the bathroom sink/faucet combo doesn't work - the sink is in too close to the wall and the faucet sticks out so far that you smack yourself in the forehead while trying to put water on your face. And I won't go into the barn doors around the bathroom. Because this place wants to be all things to all people, it does nothing very well. The location is all that saves it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forget rough and rugged camping, here you can camp in luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge And Camp
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp Hotel Pescadero
- Costanoa Lodge