I have never been camping before.The idea of sleeping on the floor and pitching a tent did not sound appealing to me. I found this camp when I was looking for cabin tents for camping.This place is perfect. They have a tent camp with bed/ heated blanket for those cold summer pescadero nights with lamps.It's minimal,sufficient.They have fire pits in front of the tents so you can get a fire going and snuggle and warm up with some cocoa.The bathroom facilities are shared for the tent we were renting.The facilities were clean and well maintained. I would definitely go back here.You can take a hike around to the beach, get a massage or go horse back riding.The staff is helpful.We tried the restaurant.Warning :Their pancakes are huge!! I mean really!! I would go back here in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forget rough and rugged camping, here you can camp in luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge And Camp
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp Hotel Pescadero
- Costanoa Lodge