Peaceful, clean, spacious camp. A great place for a few days away. We stayed in a simple tent cabin with a fire pit. The Pine Camp BBQ over the weekend had delicious food and friendly staff. We had several meals at the Cascade restaurant, too, and they were all really good. Their Sunday brunch had a huge selection and it wasn't over priced - a nice surprise. Great outdoor hot tub behind the main building and a small general store that has just about anything you need. Love this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forget rough and rugged camping, here you can camp in luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge And Camp
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge & Camp Hotel Pescadero
- Costanoa Lodge