“Nearly perfect”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Paddington, Australia
“Nearly perfect”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Hadn't been too sizzler for ever little only one in the USA. The menu is on the wall as you walk in. I though during peak busy times it was there to help you make up your mind while waiting in line.......well no.... Order, pay sit down. The two ladies at the register were just ok. The salad bar is awesome! A lot more then just salad! The steak perfectly cooked(rare) & huge! Our server Alice was lovely. Only negative was that the prawns were frozen but I guess you gotta expect that. The spaghetti & sauce was nice.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank katkaren

Perris, California, United States
“So So....”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The service was good but the food just mediocre. Priced higher than what quality food you were served.

2 Thank Warren W
Wasilla Alaska
“GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Went to Sizzler with my wife after she just had an operation. There was a young server named Candice who took special care of my wife, helping her find things on the salad bar that she could eat. The salad bar was amazing, never expected it to be so big, I ordered the ribs and they were delicious. I always thought Sizzler was more on the fast food end of casual dining but that was a really great experience.

2 Thank AlaskaCouple2008
Fullerton, California
“It's chian food.....”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Our waitress was great but the food not so much. I would say its the restaurants fault since this is chain food.....what more can I say??? Hit up Sizzler's if you feel like punushing your poor taste buds.

1 Thank Mann89
california
“Excellent steaks!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love this place! The steaks are always cooked exactly the way I like them. The service is great, I especially love their waitresses, Lori and Karen.