“Excellent steaks!”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Perris
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love this place! The steaks are always cooked exactly the way I like them. The service is great, I especially love their waitresses, Lori and Karen.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

The Sizzler in Perris is great. The staff are friendly and the salad bar is always fully stocked even on busy nights. My husband and I have never had a bad experience.

1  Thank Shauna N
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Steak was chewy. Food was mediocre. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again.

1  Thank jk37210

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!