“Mexican Patio Style Eating”
Review of Tarasco

Tarasco
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Perris
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My friends and I often go to Tarasco in Perris for lunch and we are never disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is authentic and delicious. On a recent visit I ordered the carne asada taco plate from the lunch menu. The meat was tender and flavorful. It came with rice and beans, both of which were equally yummy. The food at Tarasco's is the star but the patio dining area is like taking a trip to old Mexico. On a nice Spring day, the outdoor ambiance really enhances the dining experience. It makes you want to sit there and stay all afternoon with a nice tall beer. The next time you happen to be in the city of Perris, I highly recommend Tarasco's

1  Thank MRO_13

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is the best outdoors on a patio under trees and trellis. In these surroundings with a other happy customers a beer and food becomes a little trip to another place and time.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

First time I ate here was about 15 years ago. Some friends wanted to have some fresh oysters and said this place had them fresh and delicious. They did hit the spot along with the cold beer. Been eating there at least twice a month since then with my wife and kids and the food is always great and servers are always pleasant and nice. Lately I am stuck on always ordering the campechana which is a cocktail with shrimp, abalone, and octopus. I just cant get enough.

2  Thank mindbndr
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Agree with the other positive reviews. We take out or dine in about each Thursday and have never been disappointed. Service is good and prompt. Large patio area, but limited booths inside.
Best restaurant in town.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Perris my whole life and have never been here. The food is amazing and inexpensive. My coworkers got their flautas those things were huge and bomb. I had crunchy chicken tacos, big crunchy and the meat was nice and juice. They are finally not stingy in serving sizes, well worth what you pay for. We ordered take out so don't really have anything to say about the serves.

Been to Tarasco? Share your experiences!