“Amazing!”
Review of Skydive Perris

Skydive Perris
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Perris
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive INDOORS and OUT! Tandem, AFF & a Wind Tunnel for adults and kids! With our fleet of larger aircraft, you can even jump with your friends. We are one of, if not the, largest skydiving center in the world AND the only skydiving center in California to have a vertical wind tunnel on site, sharing the experience of freefall for ALL ages. We pride ourselves in our customer service, state of the art equipment, very experienced instructional staff AND the largest fleet of aircraft for skydiving on the west coast. A Tandem skydive, is a once in a lifetime thrill where you're attached to an instructor by a harness, freefall from 13,000 ft & 5 minute canopy ride. Become a licensed skydiver through our Accelerated Freefall (AFF) program. Skydive Perris is a destination for first time to experienced skydivers from all over the world to take part in our events, learn from our accomplished coaching staff, our great weather, our full restaurant, bar and pool! Enjoy a FREE T-shirt too!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've skydived in England before but this was 10 times better. Because it's California there is no waiting around for decent weather, even in November. As soon as we'd done the formalities we were getting geared up and on the plane. Obviously the jump is the best bit and the views are pretty spectacular from 12,500 feet! I personally wouldn't bother with the indoor jump - instead of spending that money do the tandem jump twice (there's a discount if you book again after your first jump, voucher last for up to a year). Also, fill out the questionnaire afterwards and you get a free T-Shirt to commemorate the day!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The best RW organizers on the West coast, fun events and challenging skydives. A must visit whether it's your first or 500th jump!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

If this is not on your list then you need to live a little more. My awesome boyfriend got me and my sister vouchers to skydive for my birthday. We did the indoor skydive first which was helpful in knowing what to expect though it doesn't compare to the real thing. We opted for the cheaper of the two videos which was a camera on your instructor's wrist instead of another diver filming you from a distance. Everyone was friendly and the service was great, especially my instructor Jim. The only thing is that if you go on a day when they have divers from all over the world jumping you could wait a while before your turn, so maybe call ahead. All in all I WOULD DO THIS AGAIN. AWESOME EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Whether you are an experienced jumper, looking for a tandem, or just want to have a lunch or a beer and watch skydivers form up overhead and land, Skydive Perris is among the best spots in the nation!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My instructor Jim was hilarious and to jump out of an airplane with my lovely boyfriend was absolutely amazing. I will be back and jump one more time next time i'm visiting California.

Been to Skydive Perris? Share your experiences!