“Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Skydive Perris

Skydive Perris
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Perris
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive INDOORS and OUT! Tandem, AFF & a Wind Tunnel for adults and kids! With our fleet of larger aircraft, you can even jump with your friends. We are one of, if not the, largest skydiving center in the world AND the only skydiving center in California to have a vertical wind tunnel on site, sharing the experience of freefall for ALL ages. We pride ourselves in our customer service, state of the art equipment, very experienced instructional staff AND the largest fleet of aircraft for skydiving on the west coast. A Tandem skydive, is a once in a lifetime thrill where you're attached to an instructor by a harness, freefall from 13,000 ft & 5 minute canopy ride. Become a licensed skydiver through our Accelerated Freefall (AFF) program. Skydive Perris is a destination for first time to experienced skydivers from all over the world to take part in our events, learn from our accomplished coaching staff, our great weather, our full restaurant, bar and pool! Enjoy a FREE T-shirt too!
La Quinta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went with some friends to conquer a fear. Jumped tandem with Joe Kaufman, and my friend with Simeon. Both great guys! Fun set up there with the bar & pool. Can't wait to jump again!

Visited December 2012

Walnut, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 266 helpful votes
“One of the Best Experiences of Our Lives!:)”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

A couple months ago, my husband, my sister, & I did our first skydive through Sky Dive Perris. When we arrived, saw hundreds of other skydivers, preparing their gear, boarding planes, & parachuting from the sky!! It was amazing!! Skydiving truly is a lifestyle! There is also a bar/restaurant, small hotel, pool with BBQ grills, etc.
We checked in at the skydive school office at the very end of the walkway. Don't forget your IDs! After check-in, we watched a video and signed a couple pages of waiver forms. We also had to do a video-recorded verbal consent. I actually got more nervous from all these formalities, but I guess the company has to cover their butt!
Anyways, we had to wait about 30 minutes & then they called us to get into our harnesses. My instructor was Pya. He was nice but super quiet. We were able to keep our personal belongings in a locker.
Next it was time to board the plane!! Yep, no turning back! There were about 22 of us piled into that tiny plane! As we started to ascent to 13,000 feet, I looked out the window, at the ground, to try to desensitize myself from the height. When we reached 13,000 feet, everyone in the plane just started jumping out, like it was nothing!! Lol! It was awesome! So, I guess, it made me feel like, "Well everyone else is doing it, then I guess its ok." My husband jumped out with his instructor & cameraman. Then I jumped out with my instructor & cameraman. Wowww!! I felt like a super-hero jumping out of that plane!
Honestly, you don't get that "queesy" feeling in your stomach, that you would get from a regular freefall. All you really feel is a bunch of cold air against your face & body! The view is beautiful & you really feel like you're flying! My instructor even turned us around a couple times! After we reached about 5000ft, he activated the parachute. It was like "parasailing" from that point. In a couple minutes, we were back on the ground. It was a steady & light landing on our feet. When we reached the ground, me, my husband, & sister, were like "Wow! That was awesome, but super easy!" It really wasn't scary at all! Afterwards, we took our gear off, and got our DVDs. Get the full package--its worth it!! We were in & out of that place in about an hour and a half! Thank you to Sky Dive Perris for one of the best experiences of our lives!!:)

Visited May 2012
Newport Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Premiere skydiving facility in the US”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Full service bar, restaurant, swimming pool, two excellent skydiving schools, and a wind tunnel for simulated skydiving. Great place to have fun.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Lisa W
Bellingham, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The world's greatest DZ”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Wind tunnel ("Indoor Skydiving"), great facilities, great people.

Visited April 2012
Murrieta, CA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I took my dad here for his 60th birthday. We both did the tandem sky dive. Our instructors were top notch. As soon as we met them, I knew this was gonna be amazing. We felt so safe. They do an excellent job explaining everything. I kept thinking I would feel scared at some point. But that never happened! The jump was a blast. My instructor asked me if there was anything I wanted to do up there. He can maneuver the parachute to do spins and other tricks. I just wanted to hang out up in the sky for as long as possible to soak it all in. He said, "I can do that!" We were just floating up there, longer than anyone. I also wanted to do a landing that was so smooth, that I come in on my tip toes. And he did that for me too. It was the best!!!! They also have indoor sky diving here for people who are afraid but want to experience this. I've heard its fun! I highly recommend this place and would definitely do it again. My dad thought it was the best 60th birthday present.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mecumhalfdozen

Been to Skydive Perris? Share your experiences!