“Best burger of my life!”
Review of The Tap Room

The Tap Room
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Pebble Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The Tap Room Bar & Grill was just what I needed after my round at Pebble Beach. The atmosphere was lively, the service was great, and the food was unforgettable.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Ate one meal here - fantastic. Great service and exceptional food.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Views are spectacular (sit outside, it's the best). Service was great. Not cheap, but worth it if you're a golf fan. We had ridden bikes (rented in Monterey) on the 17 mile scenic road. After a little fluff (helmet hair) they were happy to have us. Stay as long as you want, but no shouting while the foursome finishes their desert?!

Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

If you are a golfer, whether you play the course or just visiting the Tap Room is a place you need to visit. First the service is always great. Even when we at there during the AT&T tournament they treated us like we were one of the celebrities. When you first open the menu you might get sticker shock but the portions are big. One lunch my family all ordered the chili and they loved it. I ordered the grilled bratwurst and even though it was an appetizer it was a meal in itself. The next day we had sandwiches: the Reuben and pulled pork got great reviews and my French dip was just average. They display their coconut cake as you walk in but I was not a fan, but the piece is big. Our son who is two enjoyed his meal and his grilled cheese and fries portion was large and it was only $6. What put there service a step above was the last day when we ordered my wife and I said we were going to split a wedge salad and a burger; the kitchen split the items for us in the kitchen (the burger was just average, it was over cooked and I believe it was a preformed party, they need to get pat la frieda meat flown in). Overall it was a place we would go back to.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Excellent golf bar/19th hole. Perfect for a burger and beer after a round at Pebble.