“One of the best”

The Spa at Pebble Beach
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pebble Beach
The Spa at Pebble Beach
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Pebble Beach
Los Angeles, California
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have had the great fortune of visiting many spa's throughout the U.S. I love the Spa at Pebble Beach! I had an incredible facial, and massage, followed by a rose petal bath. The spa is located in the famous and must see 17 mile drive so the scenery and surrounding area is just breath taking. If I lived close, I would have all of my treatments here, definitely worth it-pure bliss

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had the best facial and a great massage here. Nice jacuzzi, a steam room that was the perfect temperature (not too hot) and a great solarium. Yes, it is a splurge, but if you don't feel more relaxed than you have ever been after sitting by the giant fire pit in the gazebo then there is something wrong with you. Seriously, I could have relaxed by the fire pit all day.Loved it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pebble Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

The spa at pebble beach is just what you would expect from a well known resort. Expensive subpar services by snooty people. They have been advertising spa memberships for $395 for one year and before I was aware of the nature of their relationship with clients I bought one for my wife for the year. The advertising is very deceptive and the membership is worth very little or nothing if you do the math...unless you buy all of your beauty products etc from the spa. Even then, 15 % off certain already overpriced products on only certain days is hardly a deal. Pass up the membership if you are in the area frequently and I suggest that you go to "Refuge" instead. If you have money to burn and could care less about service go to the spa at pebble beach.

Room Tip: Pass up the spa at pebble beach and go to a local spa service in carmel or carmel valley for less mo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank stillwatercove
San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you want your stress to melt away, this is the Spa for you!! The robes are so soft and plush, it relaxes you right away! There is a Jacuzzi and worlds best showers in the women's locker room, and up in the conservatory there are many large chairs with blankets on them while you wait for your service! Also, they have a large round room with a fire pit in the middle where you can sit and read a magazine! My favorite treatment is the "Palmero" and it's a little touch of tropical heaven! Starts with a scrub, then a wrap followed by a massage!! Heaven!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank rmg421
Pinehurst, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We spent almost five hours at the Spa enjoying a couples massage and pedicures. In between treatments we enjoyed the soaking tub, sauna, inhalation room, etc. in the separate dressing rooms. We also had a bottle of champagne delivered to us at the pool. Service was outstanding and we couldn't have been more relaxed. I wish I could spend every weekend at the Spa at Pebble Beach!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JSFinNC
Stoup
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had three treatments while staying here ar Casa de Palmera. What a joy to walk from your suite into the multi-leveled spa. Arrive early so you can enjoy all the amenities like the inhalation room, roman style dark whirlpool and my favorite , the quiet room with a fire pit and cozy blankets and chairs . The waiting area is sunny and they offer wonderful lemongrass tea, fruits and veggies and even gourmet chocolates. My facial was relaxing and informative about proper skin care and my two massaged were different in style but both were able to unblock some built up tension and bad energy. Go and live like a princess for a few hours. You can spend as long as you like and even order up lunch.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Stoup
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Let me first say that the place itself is very nice, the service is exceptional and it is super clean.
However, if you get a mani or pedi, do NOT get it from the nice, frail, french woman who has been there for 15 years, as she told me. She CANNOT see and the glasses she wears obviously do not work.
She applied the red nail polish unevenly so that, for example, the top part of the toe nail was significantly darker in color than the side or bottom; and this was for 50% of my toes. She did not pick off all of the cuticle. This pedicure, the next day, looked as if it was already two weeks old. I was so disappointed. I did not say anything to management because I left the property the next day and I will probably never make it back to that part of the country again.
Maybe they are just keeping her around because of her seniority, because I don't believe it is for her skill. Just have someone else there do the job for you.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,613 reviews
L'Auberge Carmel
L'Auberge Carmel
#20 of 25 in Carmel

Been to The Spa at Pebble Beach? Share your experiences!