“Very Nice Dining Experience”

Peppoli at Pebble Beach
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Pebble Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The only reason I rated this a 4 out of 5 and not a 5 of 5 is because Italian is not my favorite food and frankly the food was probably slightly over priced. Nonetheless, great ambiance, top notch service and very interesting dinner options. There are just so many amazing dining experiences in the area....

Three of us had the Lasagna and while it was pretty good, it just wasn't great. Again I am probably hitting this place harder than it deserves, I certainly don't think you will be disappointed especially if you enjoy Italian. Was the most expensive dinner we had in Pebble, mostly because of the wine we had here.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is a fabulous dining experience! First we listened to the Bagpiper outside, a great tradition! Then went into the beautiful dining room. We had an appetizer with sausage, polenta, and Swiss chard--the best polenta I have ever had! I had the spaghetti carbonerra and it was delicious! The lasagne was enjoyed by some. It was a great dinner and very good service! Will definitely go back!!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

You definitely are paying for the ambiance! My friends and I had a beautiful table and great expectations as it is a beautiful location! However, the food and the service do not match up with the price. Although our servers were very friendly, especially Michael with his quiet elegance. It appeared to us that our waitress had to many tables to wait on as she was not able to provide us with enough attention. We had to ask several times for more bread, had to ask for butter and just generally were not well attended to during our dining experience for this high a priced restaurant. There were, however, plenty of people standing at the door as we left to say goodbye! I will say that the recommended wines were excellent! The jidori chicken I had was okay but seemed to lack a lot of flavor. I would no consider it extraordinary. For the menu, we felt that there should have been an offering of a side of vegetables as an option to go with the meal.

1  Thank Phyllis B
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We liked the pastas and the fish (I had the salmon). It's not cheap but you could get a refund of the $10+ entrance fee to the scenic 17 miles drive by eating here (or any restaurant within the 17 miles). The view of the golf course on the coastline makes for a very soothing and relaxing lunch break. We will definitely come back if visit the area again in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Peppoli is by far one of my most favorite restaurants!!! The menu is authentic, northern Italian prepared by Chef Angela with the finest of product and ingredients. Most all of the pastas are fresh pasta, exceptional! The meats are roasted on the open routisserie --- amazing flavors. The waitstaff is exceptional, expecially Paige...she is so knowledgeable on the menu and a level 2 somm! The Antinori wines are impressive and always a treat! This restaurant, by far, offers amazing food, service, wines and OH BY THE WAY...the room is beautiful with a view of the Monterey Bay!!! Be sure to call ahead for a reservation and enjoy this jewell!