“Lunch on the 18th at Pebble”

Stillwater Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Pebble Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Views are great, food was very good also. Had lunch there, salads are excellent. indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went in for a light afternoon meal. I thought the Maine Lobster salad open faced sandwich sounded interesting and it was great. My wife had the asparagus salad and it left her wondering if they had run short of asparagus that day; only 4 pieces of asparagus. Service was very good, atmosphere was fabulous.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Definitely one of the high points of our trip back down the California coast. We were fortunate enough to get an outside patio table (for lunch) overlooking the 18th hole of the golf course on a beautiful sunny day. Our lunch was excellent - though pricey - but we were not hurried by our waiter and our service could not have been better.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ate here for dinner, but had the food served at the fireplace. My cod was excellent, and the seabass one of my pals had was excellent, as well. Fish appetizers were all outstanding, too. Coconut cake for dessert hit the spot, and all drinks and wine were very solid. Entrees start at $30 and go up from there. While I did not have the steak, one of the other guys in our travel party had a Delmonico steak and thought it was just OK, which is too bad given that the steak was rather pricey. Best to stick with fish choices here based on our experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We took my daughter, Olivia to the Stillwater Grill in honor of her graduation on Sunday. We booked a 5.30PM reservation and got a great table in the window.

If you havent been to The Lodge at Pebble Beach, it's worth a stop on your next visit to Carmel. It is surprisingly accessible and friendly for non-golfers and golfers alike. The unobstructed view of the 18th hole, Stillwater Cove, Carmel and Point Lobos in the distance are truly beautiful and worth the price of admission. People who complain about the price of the coffee in the Palazzo San Marco in Venice should remember - you're renting the table and chair in a place you may only visit once or twice in your lifetime and paying for the pleasure of watching the passing parade, the coffee is incidental.

The wine list is very strong as you would expect in a World famous resort and the selections by the glass and half bottle are also very good. We had a couple of glasses of the excellent Melville Santa Rita Hills Chardonnay. Service is very efficient.

I had the chicken breast with mushroom risotto, my wife had lobster stuffed filet of sole, my daughter had the steak and her boyfriend had scallops. Everything was cooked perfectly and delicious. We shared a flour-less chocolate torte and sticky toffee pudding for desert.

The bill came to $250 and while it is more than we normally pay, this was a special occasion and I was well satisfied with the experience and the value received.

2  Thank Still call Australia Home