“Wonderful”

Casa Palmero at Pebble Beach
Ranked #10 of 11 things to do in Pebble Beach
Reviewed June 20, 2012

All things within the walls are great. They serve beer during haircuts. Enough said...

3  Thank Millard112

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Casa Palmero is a beautiful hotel. Everything is super clean and the staff are at your becking call. Cheryl Rogers is wonderful to work with.

A TripAdvisor Member
Rancho Murieta, CA
Reviewed January 12, 2004

My girlfriend an I have had the very special treat of visiting the Spa at Pebble Beach several times in the past 2 years, while our husbands golf. This way, all of us are our very happiest and in perfect moods when we all gather for a wonderful dinner at Roy's. My friend and I had luxurious spa pedicures in front of the fireplace in the spa, while they brought us a delicious lunch with wine to eat in total relaxation.
Trish and Claudia are our personal favorites as they always give us such service as well as being wonderful people. We feel we are now a part of the "Spa Family", and can't wait to return. We've enjoyed body scrubs, facials and hair treatments that have also been a treat, but our favorite remains the Spa Pedicure with a fabulous (almost sinful) paraffin dip. Book me now...!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member