“Hated Room #7!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pearblossom
Pearblossom Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pearblossom
Westminster
“Hated Room #7!”
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Obviously the previous review stayed in King size room #11 where my friend stayed (she had a soft bed as well as a ceiling fan which #7 did not!). I had King size room #7 which sucked! You could feel the springs through the mattress! I had to ask for 2 extra blankets to place over this mattress (which felt more like a box spring!) in order to be able to sleep comfortably! Fortunately we brought our own pillows because theirs were hard and lumpy.

There were NO towel racks in the bathroom, leaving nowhere to hang the hand towels. There was only a small sink with very little shelf space to put your toiletries. Very frustrating.

When I made the reservation, I did not ask for Queen or King; I just said 2 people. She quoted me $50/night. When we arrived, they only had a King size (at $60) left so we had to take that at the higher price. How unethical. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT stay here!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The hard mattress with springs felt through it!
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3 Thank DianaWestminster_CA

Solo
Business
Santa Barbara, Carpinteria
Reviewed March 22, 2006

We were looking for a place to stay in or near Mountain High, and my friend got info about this motel through the Mt. High forum. When she said it was going to be $50 a night, I doubted to stay there. But, there was no other place to stay. Everything was booked or overpriced. The Motel just open on February 06, so everything is new. It is very clean. Cable TV, fridge, coffee, microwave, no phone. When we arrive there, the owner forgot our reservations. We needed two beds, and he only had a room with a king bed. He gave us a discount and put another bed in our room . . . the walls are a bit thin, so you can hear the next door conversation or TV . . . I will stay there again

12 Thank chiquibabe

Been to Pearblossom Inn Motel? Share your experiences!