“It works”

Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Patterson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Friendly, personable and professional staff, grounds and room was clean and quiet. Bathroom needs some renovating; sink drainage was slow and only warm water during the night, but shower had hot water in the morning and didn't have any drainage issues.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I needed to be close to my mother and this was less than 1 mile, the service was excellent, food fabulous, my only complaint was the beds...I could feel the springs, time for them to replace the beds with something more sturdy and perhaps a pillow top.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anna M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Julie B,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a review. We truly appreciate your feedback and want you to know that we have taken action and replaced 63 beds and more are on the way. The comfort of our guests' is very important to us.
Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The staff is so friendly, happy, helpful and willing to always go the extra mile for the customer!!! This is a 5 star hotel at a 3 star price!!! Our new born grand child lives close by so you know we will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anna M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Villa Del Lago Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Mc Tavish14,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience at "The Best Hotel." We carefully select our staff and train them to take care of our guests like family. We welcome you back the next time you are visiting in the area.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The Best Western Villa del Lago is a great road stop hotel that is easy to access from the freeway, clean, comfortable, with a wonderful onsite restaurant and fast food nearby if you prefer. We stay there every time we are in that area!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My trip was long and I was so impressed with the accomodations and service! My stay there was a pleasure. I will stay there again now next time I am on I-5. Like I just reported in the last segment I was treated with great service and even tho the phone was on the blink I was able to call my husband on my cell so no harm done. The young lady even went so far as to come to my room to help me with the phone before we both decided it was a fix it call for the next day. Please thank her for her help and going above and beyond the call of duty to help me.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My son's wedding was held at a nearby country club and we had quite a few guests stay at this hotel. All of the hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate us. The reception desk staff was excellent! They were professional, helpful, and friendly. We had a large group for breakfast in the restaurant and many of my guests complimented the food.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2013

What makes the Villa Del Lago outstanding is its friendly, attentive staff. Front desk associates, servers in the restaurant, and housekeepers were, to a person, friendly, attentive, and helpful. During this stay, the manager and staff went out of their way to accommodate us for a poolside visit with local guests. We look forward to our stays at the Villa del Lago when we are in Patterson.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a view of the Coast Range foothills. Rooms on the east side look out o...