“Stick with veggie rolls or Udon”
Review of Sushi Kokku

Sushi Kokku
Ranked #89 of 195 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
San Luis Obispo, California
“Stick with veggie rolls or Udon”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have visited this restaurant several times, but before I have always had the Veggie Udon or California roll. After working in a different sushi restaurant for over a year, I cultivated a taste for sushi and all types of rolls. On my last visit to Sushi Kokku with my mother, I decided to try their Dynamite Roll. The roll was delicious. However, later that night I became feverish, had chills, nauseous and drowsy. I could very well have had a touch of the flu, but after 24 hours and 14 hours of sleep I felt much better. Not sure if this was a case of food poisoning or not, but I will not be having any more sushi from this restaurant. I will stick with Udon and veggie rolls.

• Visited January 2012

Fresno, California
“Great place for quick sushi to go”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Sushi Kokko is really good for quick good sushi to go. They have a great selection of rolls which are all delicious. Love them eat there all of the time!!

• Visited August 2011
SLO
“Great Food, great location.”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

This place welcomes everyone. The food is not as traditional as most, but great for take-out or relaxing with a group. The food is fairly priced and always has been fresh. A few of my favorites are the Dragon roll, Dynamite roll, and the Rainbow roll. I recommend trying everything at least once!

Paso Robles, California
“Good Fast Food Sushi”
Reviewed September 12, 2008

This is a great place if you're feeling like grabbing a quick bite and are craving Japanese food. If you go with someone else, get the combination of sushi roll and Terriyaki bowl. You'll get a full roll plus terriyaki chicken/beef with veggies and rice for under $12.