“this is great food, I could eat it every night!”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #131 of 195 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Chinese
Paso Robles, California
“this is great food, I could eat it every night!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Steamed rice, hot pepper chicken and sweet fire chicken, take out with a cold bottle of Justin Chardone waiting in the 'fridge - Yum Yum Yum Yum. Five stars from me. So glad to have you in our neighbourhood. If your put off by the traffic park UP the hill and exit from the uphill side - then you won't have to fight the 4-way in the direction of Wal-Mart.

• Visited January 2012

Lancaster, California
“So-so food and lots of traffic”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Service was pretty fast. This place has great flow of customers. I didn't like the food though. Orange chicken has about 30% of chicken in it - the rest is just breading and corn syrup glacing. Chow Mein wasn't great either. Kind of blah.

Visited December 2011
Paso Robles
“I actually like this place.”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I sometimes stop by here for "takeout" and that says a lot for me because I'm extremely picky. The food is pretty good, but what I like the best is that the employees wear gloves and the kitchen that is visible, is very clean. The other thing I like is that they emphasize the fact that they only use fresh vegetables, daily and keep them in a full wall refrig right in front of the customers. I don't do frozen vegs!!! The Kung Pao Chicken is pretty good. I usually get the vegs & Kung pao and mix them together for a delish and healthy dinner. I definitely recommend this for "takeout."

• Visited December 2011
Sacramento, California
“Good and Consistent”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Staff is wonderful, food always as good as fast Chinese can possibly get, and prices are more than reasonable. Franchise owner has always been there working away when we have visited and when he is not, the crew is still on top of everything.