“not what we were expecting for california mexican food”
Review of Senor Sancho's

Senor Sancho's
Ranked #85 of 195 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
“not what we were expecting for california mexican food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

the chips and salsa tasted like canned salsa. food was bland and lack luster. will def not ever go back and wouldn't recommend it. other then the server being nice this place sucked!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank CCRD

Jacksonville, FL
“Generic Mexican”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

While in Paso Robles we somehow developed a hankering for Mexican and stopped in here for what we expected to be a modest but capably executed Mexican style dinner. It didn't quite come up to the mark. I think the fare might best be described as cookie cutter Mexican, better than some of its type but worse than others we've patronized in places like San Francisco, Oklahoma, Texas, and even Florida. At least it had a good draft beer selection.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank JAXers
Southern California
“Not Good”
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Since I'm from Southern CA, I am pretty picky about Mexican food and I've had the range from great to terrible. This place ranked pretty low for me. Maybe I chose poorly with my veggie burrito thinking it would be tough to ruin, but they managed to by inserting a soggy chile relleno into the center of it. Even the chips and salsa were just okay. I'd skip this one.

3 Thank kikikins111
Paso Robles, California
“Best Mexican restaurant in Paso Robles”
Reviewed February 22, 2009

First, there are 2 Senor Sancho's restaurants in Paso Robles. I am reviewing the Senor Sancho's on Spring Street, not the one on Creston Road. My husband is a cyclist and every Sunday after his ride we go to Senor Sanchos. We usually arrive after Sunday brunch but their Sunday brunch is incredible. My favorite dish is the shrimp and lobster tacos, yummy. My husband usually gets the big vegie burrito, a chile relleno inside a burrito (he has to gain back his strength). We have been going to Senor's for years and love the food, service, and atmosphere. Try it on Spring Street, its gooood food.

2 Thank Terra1